Do you have a real passion for technology? Do you enjoy solving problems by writing code and would like to develop career in space sector? We have a great opportunity for you! About Geocento
We are a small but forward-looking business that provides technology-enabled access to imagery of our planet from satellites and airborne platforms. To date, we have delivered images to customers located in 59 countries, providing information on construction of ports, damage assessment from disasters, monitoring of sensitive habitats, media pictures of events, and a host of other applications, from all around the world. This is all offered through our industry-leading EarthImages web application, which is underpinned by agreements with a wide range of satellite and airborne image suppliers. In addition, we have implemented 20 R&D projects and currently, we are developing an innovative service that will greatly enhance our technology portfolio. Job description
We are looking for a creative thinker to join our team in Madrid, Spain as a Full-Stack Developer
This is a full-time position with start date in Q1 2022.
As our day-to-day job, we code complex mashups in Java and Python. We make use of map and processing libraries. We embrace the microservices architecture to provide public web clients with advanced functionality. All this runs on AWS with Kubernetes (EKS).
As a member of a small but highly experienced team of engineers, you will have to deal with the full stack of services. You will likely be involved in discussions with our customers and possibly public speaking in conferences or events. You will not be a cog in the machine! What we expect from you:
Your experience is a plus but we value above all qualities such as autonomy, grit, astuteness, and resourcefulness. Good communication skills and a good command of English are required.What you will get:
- Competitive compensation scheme, social package and bonuses.
- Flexible working (office vs home) after an initial period.
- Respect of work-life balance and your personal space and values.
- Stimulating working environment, possibility to get access to training programs, networking, social activities and interaction with like-minded people.
- Interesting and innovative projects from around the world.
- Opportunity to be mentored and grow with the support of an expert team.Sounds like a good career opportunity? Please, send your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com